Sunday, April 15, 2012

Delicious Date

Have you ever wanted something and someone talks you out of it for whatever reason? Well I wanted to get the baby his Mickey Mouse in the house highchair that goes with his diaper bag, swing & playard... I got talked out of it a month or so ago and now that collection is discontinued to make room for 2012s new line... Ugh I hate when I listen to people now I can not find it anywhere...how sad for me... Well now I need a highchair & like always I don't like anything at all... You would think they would have some cute stuff for boys but they don't! On a better note! Looks like we might be hitting the parks next month... Yay Me!!! I have not gotten a chance to enjoy an adult dinner so looks like its time for a reservation for Blue Bayou! I have had some DL clam chowder last visit I do recommend it makes a great lunch. I also recommend Big Thunder Ranch BBQ best food loved the chicken & let me tell ya I hate chicken with a skin & bone but, this chicken was Great! They also had my sons & nephews birthday cake ready to go as they began to sing and party guest were all pleased with their meal & service! I would do another birthday there again! Any who love that it's that time again time to visit my favorite place ever! Disneyland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment