Saturday, April 7, 2012

First Easter...ready... set... Go!

Ok, so our trip to Disneyland was rescheduled to a different weekend. I guess it's best for Amir to have his first Easter at home, Isaiah prefers Disneyland then being home but oh well can't win them all. I love getting things ready, making two Easter baskets has been so much fun. If you need ideas for an infants Easter basket here's what I put in his basket: two Disney plates, two starter sippy cups, infant spoon & fork, can't forget his Easter bunny, and last I always put swim shorts with matching tank top. I, no matter what age always put swim shorts or/and pool toys in baskets. Pool & swim stuff always makes for a great filler and can be great at any age. plus swim shorts get lost, miss placed or borrowed an never returned. As for my oldest who recently turned 10 years I put puzzles, new color markers an Disney color books for our long drives, swim shorts, three candy eggs, a water bottle for the parks, and the teacher in me gave him some chapter books for reading. Major tip: When making Easter baskets Do Nor buy the basket bags! They Never fit! Stick to the roll of clear color wrap 😃 If your still having trouble with infant Easter basket put things they need (cups, plates, clothes, teethers, swim suit and swim ring) and get rid of candy use teething cookies or Gerber treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment