Monday, April 2, 2012

My new beginning!

Love being a mom! I just had a new little guy thank God for after 10years he blesses me with a new little guy we happily named Amir Antonio Singh! Amir meaning Prince and Antonio after my beloved grandpa who sadly passed before his arrival 🚼 Love my new little guy this past month (4mo) he learned to roll over and has been teething like crazy! I am still trying to get back in the groove of things at work and balancing family life. We also just became Annual Pass Holders at Disneyland! Which means lots of Disney trips this year and we just booked a visit for the summer to go to Disneyland & to check out for the first time the San Diego Zoo! Trip tip #1 for infants if it rain during your trip at Disneyland wear water resistant shoes when it rains cause the wheels from the stroller leave your poor little feet cold & wet...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment